Arkansas Real Estate School Instructors and Staff
Arkansas Real Estate School employs well educated, seasoned professional brokers as instructors from their knowledge and actual experience in today’s real estate environment. These instructors also serve REALTOR® members by donating their time and knowledge to various working committees on the local and state level.
All instructors at ARES are licensed through the Arkansas Real Estate Commission with a passion for sharing their knowledge with others. In some instances, guest instructors supplement the regular instruction. These speakers are recognized experts in their respective fields, are approved and licensed by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission.
Click on on any of our instructor’s names below to view information about their education, experience, professional affiliations, community services and more.
- Danny Been, Principle Instructor
- Merri Thompson, Associate Instructor
- Rusty Armstrong, Associate Instructor
- Alesia Owen, Associate Instructor
- Creed Spann, Associate Instructor
- Carolyn Patterson, School Admin/Owner
- Sarah Talbot (not pictured), Office Manger
- Amanda Wellborn, Self-Paced Admin